Saturday, July 7, 2012

I. Should. Never. Watch. Infomercials... Ever.


Wednesday night I was up until 4am. Why? I hear you cry. One word. Info-fucking-mercials. Ok, so maybe that's two words.

I told myself I was studying. I was supposed to be studying. But really? Watchin' the damn infomercials.

They lure me in every. time.


THAT night I bought:

Because apparently I couldn't get shampoo at Coles...



But in the past I have been sucked in by:

Tried it. Lasted 3 weeks.
There's only so much canned tuna you can eat. Next...!


Uhh Huh... See above comment.


Without this I look like Shrek.



Ok, these I use daily. 
They make your boobs look like a uni-boob but they are so damn comfortable!



Used it once... 
I do have it prominently displayed so that when people visit I can look down my nose at them and say, "Sure. I use it every day... Don't you?"


This is actually pretty cool. I have steamed everything.


Anyone else got anything for sale? A crudely put together PowerPoint presentation is apparently all you need to lure me in. Free trial? Love it. Only pay for postage? Sign me up!

I suck at impulse control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I absolutely LOVE comments!!!
But please, play nice okay?