Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Fatties - It's Better Than Nothing!

Photobucket


Well it's weigh in time and I lost weight!

Excuse me for a sec while I happy dance... (Go me. Go me. Go go, go me!)

Okay I'm back.

I have lost, a grand total of... Drumroll please...

800 grams. (Or 1.8 pounds.)

Woo Hoo!

800 grams. Huh. All the killing myself exercising, all the starving myself stupid, and I lost 800-bloody-grams.

Eh... A loss, is a loss, is a loss. I guess. At least I didn't gain weight.

Now THAT would have been annoying.

5 comments:

  1. It's a hell of a lot better than I did (or didn't do in my case)!! Congrats Brea!!!!!!!!

    PS: My word verification for this post is "beers", I think your blog is telling me to go home and crack one open...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Yes a gain is annoying.

    Keep it up! It's just getting started, think momentum! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding??? That is a fantastic loss! And errr...I found it this past week. I say we lose more together and make sure lose it good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!

    You're right. I am looking at this in the wrong way.

    I vow, from now on, to be optimistic, NOT pessimistic, towards my weight loss.

    800 grams is actually great! Woo Hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work. Don't starve yourself though. I swear I ate more last week and I lost more weight. But every body is different! Be proud of your hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I absolutely LOVE comments!!!
But please, play nice okay?