Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm fashionably late to the Party... Yeah, so what else is new?

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

♪♪
Celebrate good times, come on! (Let's celebrate)

Celebrate good times, come on! (Let's celebrate)

There's a party goin' on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times, and your laughter too
We gonna celebrate your party with you

Come on now

Cell-e-bra-tion
Let's all celebrate and have a good time
Cell-e-bra-tion
We gonna celebrate and have a good time
♪♪


Okay, so I caved.

There's been a Party happening right under my nose for the past week and I've stubbornly resisted attending.

It's not because I'm shy or anything, nothing as glamorous as that. Truthfully? It's because I can't be bothered shaving my legs.

Yeah, I know what you're going to say... I shouldn't be anti-social out of pure laziness vanity. It's time to shave them sucka's, put on my little black dress, slap on some make-up, and par-tay. But do you wanna know what I just heard? Blah, blah, blah, effort, blah, blah, pour yourself a bourbon.

Okay, if you insist. Bourbon and coke mixed, ice added. Mmmm... NOW we're talkin'!

So the whole reason for the shin-dig is to introduce myself to, and get to know, some other bloggers. This part I like. I'm actually hoping this will help me achieve my goal of reaching 100 Followers by my Birthday. So while you're here, visit my Stalkers Unite! page and join the chaos that is Brea's Befuddled Brain. You never know, you just might win something along the way!


Hi, I'm Brea. I'm a slightly-disturbed, highly-sarcastic, dry-witted, deliberately-single, fantasy-book-lovin', Twilight-obsessed, (bracket-OVER-using), Bi-Polar, crazy-cat-lady/stay-at-home Mum with a scary-beautiful 13-going-on-30-year-old teenage daughter, and a sick sense-of-humour.

I like walks in the rain, tattoos, and pussy-cats. I've had my belly-button pierced and my boobs reduced. I prefer honesty over the little lies you tell to save people's feelings. I can't stand nastiness or one-up-man-ship.

When I'm at a party, I'm usually the one sitting by myself on the couch who people avoid like the plague because I've had one too many bourbons and lost my rose-tinted-glasses.


Woo-Hoo! Are we having fun yet?


There are also prizes to be won. YAY!

Actually, after much contemplation, I think I'm going to like it here after all.


The prizes that interest me most are:

INTL 2 - A Custom Wordpress Blog by Uniquehorn Designs

INTL 5 - A Custom Blog Design from Whimsical Websites


INTL 10 - A Custom Blog Design by Start Ranking Now

INTL 11 - A Custom Blogger Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

INTL 13 - A Custom Pick 6 Homekeeping Printables Pack by CleanMamaPrintables

INTL 14 - A Complete Custom Blog Makeover for Blogger.com PLUS a Custom Coordinating Twitter Background by Dawn Farias

INTL 15 - A Personalised Pre-made Blogger Template Package by Premades For A Purpose


Okay, are we seeing a pattern here?

As much as I LOVE my blog, and I've done massive amounts of work on it to get it where it is, I would just ADORE a Custom Makeover, designed just for me.

Anyway, head on over to 5 Minutes For Mom, to link up and join the party. But you better hurry, they're about to call last drinks!


Happy UBP2010 Everyone!!!



(Before you commit to becoming a follower, please take the time to read my Disclaimer...? and consider if this product is appropriate for you.)

16 comments:

  1. Just stopping by from the UBP. Hope you are having a great party. Stop by my site and check out my giveaway, it's the last day. I just need a comment to enter. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am your newest follower! Hope you reach your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Your are so funny! I just love you! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I loved reading about you just now, lol, your funny and adorable. I am now following you, I hope you reach your goal of 100 soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh, I'm always up for a dose of sarcasm. At least one of my daughters has inherited it! LOL I also have a tendency to use brackets quite a bit along with exclamation points! I think I type like I talk, always with an exclamation!!! Thanks for dropping by Woven by Words. Quite honestly, I can't believe I didn't do this on the last day as well. The one thing people can counton with me is being late! =)

    ~Mimi @ Woven by Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well looks like your one more on your way to reaching your goal. I love "meeting" upbeat people. I'm hoping following your blog will give me a breath of fresh air and realism when life gets alittle crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I enjoyed reading about you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shave? Girl! Just wear pants. LOL!!

    Swinging by for the party! Hi there! Nice to meet you.

    There's still time to visit my Ultimate Blog Party 2010 post at Dayngrous Discourse. I've got 6 different giveaways too! I hope you'll surf on over, say hello and follow along if the mood strikes you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm your new follower from UBP10! Visit me at http://www.rockindeals4you.com/?p=2029 and sign up for my giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am following, and I rooting for ya all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't feel too bad; I didn't shave either, and just now joined the party.
    Being lazy rocks, and hairy legs are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for following me blog! It's great to meet you! This whole UBP thing has been fun. It was my first year to participate. Hope it's been fun for you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey lady, thank you for visiting my blog. You are absolutely hilarious. I'm now following your blog and will be checking in. By the way, don't worry about not shaving your legs, be lazy and throw on some jeans. LOL Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love your intro post - your sense of humor - sounds a lot like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hear ya on that leg shaving task! :)

    Hope you had fun at the Ultimate Blog Party! I'm still trying to visit some more since I had some extra time this week! Glad I got to stop by!!

    Jenni ("Miss Tutu")
    My UBP blog post: How to Make a Tutu blog - hope you will stop by, say hi, and grab a free tutu lesson! :) and Mom Blogger $100 Cash Contest

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Brea, It took me a while but I made it! I am also your newest follower!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the visit and such a nice comment. My birthday is May 1:)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I absolutely LOVE comments!!!
But please, play nice okay?