Sunday, February 14, 2010

Is there anybody out there...?

Okay.

So I've challenged myself to Blog Every Day Until The End Of February, (BEDUTEOF lol) just to see if I can. And also because I was a silly girl (woman?) and upset someone I care about by being a bit of a dick (her word) about something that I know I am WAY too anal about.

(Great, my first post and already I'll be search-able by people who are looking for anal or dick... or both.)

Now I would usually sit here on the first post and umm and ahh about what to say. I won't. I know what to say.

Sorry.

She knows who she is. I'm an idjit.

That's all.
__________


Now to other things.

House is on tonight, and whilst I absolutely LOVE the show, I find I'm not enjoying this season as much as previous ones. I don't know why, I guess it's because House isn't a mean, arrogant, sarcastic, drug addict any more... I know, stupid right? I find myself waiting for him to pop a pill, and sexually harass a colleague, or, something. But, well... When a formula works, it's best to just stick to it I think. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Or something to that effect.



I'm feeling awfully scatterbrained at the moment. I'm not sure why. My mind is jumping from one subject to another without settling anywhere in particular. I guess it's because I have many thoughts on what to write, but I can't actually get them in any sort of order...

I had the house to myself this weekend, and I must say, it was quite refreshing to be alone. Well, apart from the 2 dogs, 5 cats, 7 birds, and the BLOODY COCKROACH IN MY BEDROOM! I was in bed, reading, as I do, when I saw this HUGE shadow on the wall. I actually thought, "Shit, we've been invaded by aliens and no-body called to tell me. Ahh I'm dead. Oh well, I've had a good run. I wonder if they probe..." Luckily for me and my womanly virtue, it was a trick of the light, the roach *shiver* was crawling down my internet cable from outside. So of course, I proceeded to trash my room looking for the bugger so I could kill it. But, wile as they are, it managed to slip away somewhere.

The next day I was sitting at my PC minding my own business and what should I see sitting on the corner of my desk? You got it. The roach. Another round of furious smacking and stomping ensued and needless to say, it got away. Again.

So I have decided to name it. Wile E Cockroachy. And he shall be my pet and I shall love him and hug him and...

God I'm a sick puppy sometimes.

Bring on the insect spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I absolutely LOVE comments!!!
But please, play nice okay?